Seeking HS Contributors To Share Story And Inform

Home Forums Hidradenitis Suppurativa Support Seeking HS Contributors To Share Story And Inform

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amy 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Arielle
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Arielle and I work for a site called Thought Catalog (thoughtcatalog.com). You might be familiar with it. We are sometimes deemed “The Hipster BuzzFeed”. We’re small and quaint but we are storytellers and thrive on voices from people like you to share.

We are creating an editorial series surrounding HS and tackling themes of Stigma Busting, Intimacy and Relationships, Lifestyle/Tips, Self-Help. I was wondering if anyone would be open to contributing to our site to share a story on one of these themes? Not many people are familiar with the condition and this series would be a platform for our readers to know firsthand what it’s like.

If interested, please feel free to message me and we can connect! Would love to see some of your amazing voices published on Thought Catalog.

Cheers,
    Arielle

Amy
    Participant

Hi Arielle,

I would be happy to share my story. I’m a 27 woman in Melbourne who’s suffered with HS for years.

How does it work?

Thanks,
    Amy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.